My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Thank You's

The kids and I finally wrote out our thank you cards for the Christmas gifts that we received this Christmas! Sounds pretty boring, but it's actually quite significant - at least for me.

It's possible that we did some over the last six years - it's even possible that we wrote them out but just never ended up putting them in the mail... Do you know how many piles of cards (Christmas cards, birthday cards, thank you cards, etc.) I have found over the course of the last six years that never ended up making it to the post office? Although I had good intentions, very few thank you's were probably actually sent and I just hoped that a verbal thank you was sufficient. I've had so much guilt over this...

But today, with participation from Jacob and Sydney, we finally completed a whole set of thank you cards, addressed them, and even put them in the mail!! Woohoo!

This is a true testament that I really am finally getting my shit together. =D