My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday (no matter which one you celebrate), and that the New Year brings everyone good health, love, happiness and peace. I have a good feeling about 2015! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, cheers to 2015!

Anonymous said...

I haven't visited this site since 2009. I case you aren't already aware, you've done some pretty remarkable things since then.

You should have good feelings about 2015! You are a strikingly beautiful person with 'oh-my-God' parenting skills and incredible love for your children. What a gifted, inspirational writer you are.

Happy new year!

Andrea Renee said...

What amazing and beautiful compliments! Thank you so much!!! <3 =)