My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Thank you...

I just need to pause a moment and thank the people who read my blog so faithfully, and any new readers out there... I'm always amazed when I find out anyone still looks at this thing, and humbled by some of the comments. Thank you for caring!

I hope that this somehow helps others who may be going through something similar, or those who want to try to understand a friend/family member going through a loss.

I will be writing more soon... In the meantime, I'm working on writing a BOOK!

THANK YOU! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do read faithfully, I am not a widow (thank God), but my best friend is and I get wonderful advice in how to help her from you and the other widow's. Thank you for writing!

Cammie said...

with you always!
MWAH
Cammie

Michelle said...

I enjoy reading! :)