My Photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Hairless Hairstylist.

So there's this beautiful soul that found me through my blog (actually, several beautiful souls have found me through this blog, amazingly)...  She has faced sudden adversity, but in a different way than I had. She was nearing her 30th birthday and dreading the big milestone like most people, when her perspective suddenly changed.

Here is an amazing birthday post that would make anyone grateful for a birthday at any milestone (and any in between!), and that shows just what a truly wonderful person this woman is - as is her entire family. Read on to see more of her beautiful, heartbreaking, and inspiring posts!!

Please join me in giving her and her family extra love, prayers and positive, uplifting thoughts so she may experience many more of these!!

I truly, wholeheartedly believe that by giving someone genuinely positive thoughts and prayers, that it somehow benefits the person not only receiving them, but GIVING them, so there's some extra incentive to spread the love.

=) <3 p="">

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was amazing, thank you for sharing.

Andrea Renee said...

Thank YOU for reading!

The Hairless Hairstylist said...

This is so sweet! I am honored that you took the time to post about me and my story. Keep in touch! xoxo