My Photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Something...

One of my very good friends and I are embarking on a very exciting project... 

Judie Kahle is a beautiful person inside and out, and one of her many gifts is that of psychic ability. I admire this woman for her gifts, her strength to persevere through all she has endured in her life, and that she does it all with grace, humility, and a spunky sense of humor. 

She is writing a book based on her life and abilities, and she gave me the honor to be her ghostwriter. I only hope I can do her justice... It will be a privilege to work so closely with her on this project, and we are really looking forward to the final product. But as they say, "it's not the destination - it's the journey," so in the meantime, we're going to enjoy this entire process! 

I've also helped her set up a blog - check it out

2 comments:

Janine said...

Wow!! What a very cool and exciting project. I know you'll do a great job. I hope you have a lot of fun working on it. :)
Love you!

Andrea Renee said...

Thank you, Janine!! Love you, too - can't wait to see you in a few months!! xoxo