My Photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Need to write SOON!!

There is so much waiting for me to write about.... getting to meet one of my faithful readers in person, a plug for an awesome book written by one of my hilarious widowed peeps, prayers going out to a couple of my readers (one being The Hairless Hairstylist) and just some of the stuff that's been on for the last few months. Stay tuned!

Right now, I'm just trying to keep my head above water preparing for the holidays - ahhhhh!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE! XOXOXO

7 comments:

Selena Waldorf said...

Happy Holidays hope you Jacob and Sydney have a great one!

Mrs. Prior said...

Hey lady - thanks for the update post! Also, It was so nice to connect in Buffalo last month!

Hope you all have a great Christmas! ~Yvette

The Hairless Hairstylist said...

Thank you for the prayers. You are a special kind of awesome!

SandyGirl said...

Hey Andrea -
I have been a long time reader, you and I used to tweet each other from time to time. 3 weeks ago my husband of 43 suddenly passed - I am hoping I can ask you a few questions. Can you please email me if you have some time?

Sandy
sandygdunn@gmail.com

SandyGirl said...

Hi Andrea - Ive been a long time blog reader and we used to tweet from time to time. 3 weeks ago 12/23 my husband of 43 suddenly passed. Id like to ask you a few questions if you have a second. Could you please email me - sandygdunn@gmail.com

Thank you, Sandy

Jonathan said...

I recently came across your blog and I can't believe how incredibly powerful your words are. My wife gave birth to our handsome son nearly a year ago. About two years ago, my father passed away and now I have a few that I may not always be around for my own son. Thank you for letting him live on by writing these wonderful posts.

Jared said...

I am a reader of your blog although I rarely comment. I am glad for little update posts like this.