My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

I was named a "Top Widower Blogger"?!

To my great surprise, I received an email on July 22 that said I was named among many other great widowed bloggers as being one of the top. I honestly had no idea anyone was still reading (since it takes me so darned long to post), let alone qualify to be on this list! I'm truly honored.

You can read the announcement HERE.

Thank you SO MUCH, Julia Lawrence!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I still read! :) I'm always happy to see a post (or a bunch, like today!) from you in my reader. Big high five to you for all the joy and accomplishment in your life right now, and a hug for the hard stuff. I just read the post about the nursery helping you with your front yard, and that is just fantastic. If I lived in your neck of the woods, I'd be demanding the name of the nursery so I could give them some business too. But I'm in WA, so I'll settle for hoping karma hooks them up right. :) Have a great weekend!

Amy from VA said...

Andrea, I am so happy for you and all of the ways things are falling into place for you and the kids. I have followed you for several years and can't wait to hear about your future adventures in the city that you love and can finally call home!

Mrs. Prior said...

Congrats on the top blogger award Andrea! Also - appreciated that moving story about what John did from the nursery - PTL - :)
You are blessed and a blessing!
~Yvette

Mrs. Prior said...

Congrats on the top blogger award Andrea! Also - appreciated that moving story about what John did from the nursery - PTL - :)
You are blessed and a blessing!
~Yvette