My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Strange....

Today is four years since my friend Jeff died. It happened four months after Matt died. I didn't realize today was the day until I saw his sister's post on Facebook, and his brother's post on his blog. But what's really weird is how "off" I've felt today. Like, crazy off. And what's even more strange is how much Jeff has been on my mind lately. My heart is with his family and friends right now, and sending them all a whole bunch of love. Grief SUCKS.

2 comments:

linda said...

just checking in to see how you are doing. it has been awhile since you have posted and i know you had some prety big things ahead of you last time you wrote. hope you are well and that your journey is bringing you some peace. prayers to you and your children!
:) linda

Andrea Renee said...

Hi Linda, thanks for checking on me! Writing an update now... =) xoxo