My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Skydiving & Dancing

Just remembered a crazy dream I had last night!

I skydived for the very first time, and after I safely landed, realized that I had no instructor attached to my back, and no one told me how to deploy the parachute. I remember jumping out of the plane and briefly remember the sensation of falling at a high rate of speed with the wind whipping my face and body. I intentionally skydived, which is something I would NEVER do in my waking life. Matt and his dad went together for the first (and last) time for his dad's 70th birthday, and while it was a really great moment for them and an experience never to be forgotten, that's just not for me.

What reminded me of that dream was standing on a step stool outside on my front porch hanging Christmas lights. Only had to take two steps down, and I was a teeny bit afraid of that height. I'm totally not a candidate for skydiving.

Then I had a separate dream that I was dancing with an ape at a party in someone's garage, hosted by some guy with long, crazy hair from an 80's band.

Don't even bother trying to make sense of that one! =)-