My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fancy Nancy

This week at school is "spirit week" where they have to dress a certain way each day. Monday was color day, yesterday was miss-match day, and today is character day where the kids have to dress as their favorite book character and bring a book to school with them.

Jacob already wore the one green shirt he had on Monday, so today he wore an orange shirt to go with the newt in one of his favorite books, Lizards Frogs and Pollywogs. We've been reading that book for YEARS, and every once in a while I'll quote something from it to the kids - their (and my) favorite is the Frozen Frogsicle. I've got it memorized.

Sydney just likes to dress up, so because she didn't have a book to go with her Cleopatra costume from Halloween, she decided to be Fancy Nancy instead. Dressed in all her bling, flowered headband in hair, neclaces, etc. So cute!

I've got to get back to posting pictures here....

No comments: