My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Andrea Revitalized


Thank you for all of your wonderful suggestions in my last post about coming up with a creative name for my new blog!  I decided on something a bit different from your suggestions, but since most of you had my name as the first word, I thought maybe it would be best to keep that. So, "Andrea Revitalized" it is.

Also, I've given some thought as to inviting some readers, but I think in order for me to do this, I will need email addresses - many of which I don't have. So, if you're interested in being added as a reader, please send me an email to andrearevitalized@gmail.com. Please forgive me if I don't add everyone who requests, since this is primarily a private blog. Also, I think there may be a limit as to how many readers I add. 

I will occasionally post here, and I have a few posts brewing, so please stay tuned! =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been a huge help in me helping my young widowed friend. My email is msfin13@yahoo.com

Cammie said...

well yeah.....mememe!!
thewinequeen@gmail.com

xoxo

Rachel said...

I'd love to still follow along...
rachel.engebretson at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I often wondered what happened with you and your children since it had been so long since you had updated. Glad to hear you are in a better place and wish you all the best!

Delenn said...

I had come back here to check on you and your children after a long absence. I would appreciate being invited to your new blog: revenent@hotmail.com

(I found out about you through Matt L.'s blog)

Tracy said...

Am soooo very happy you are posting again. Your journey has been a difficult but direct (to me) one to follow. Everyone following this path has a different story to tell. If you decide to include me I would be happy. I love seeing the encouragement you give others. My email is trpultra48@yahoo.com.

Chelsea said...

I'd love to read your new blog. I've enjoyed following you
jeffandchelsea@gmail.com