My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm BACK

I'm going to make my blog public again for my fellow widows and widowers, and anyone else genuinely concerned with the well-being of my children and me. To the others (corporate and legal drones), well, you can kiss my lily white behind.

Not sure if I feel comfortable disclosing my deepest emotions and all the details of what's going on in my life, but I may at least begin writing something again... Soon. I'm busting at the seams.

I've missed this place!!

17 comments:

Michelle said...

Still keeping you & your kiddos in my heart! Glad to see you back! :)

Lessons in Life and Light said...

I'm glad you're back. Still following along :)

Lisa said...

I was seriously just scrolling through my google reader today and wondered if you'd ever post again. Looking forward to hearing how you're doing!

megan said...

well hi lady.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back, I've been wondering how you and the kiddos were doing. As a best friend of a widow your blog is a huge help for me.

Anonymous said...

Not sure how long ago I first read your blog, but I check back on you now and then I am glad to know you're coming back.

Write for you and for us. Not for them.

TattdBttrfly420 said...

Glad you're back :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back :)

SmileyGirl said...

Yay! Glad to see you are back and anxious to hear how you and your kiddos are doing. Write what you need and what you want...you're the boss here. :)

Adventurer said...

I was clicking from one blog to another and stopped to read "Andrea Remembers".

Writing down your feelings, thoughts, dreams will help you sort them out. You have one new reader looking forward to reading your musings :-)

Have a good life !!

EllieFish said...

I have followed your story from the beginning. Your story has touched my heart....so glad you are back.....the kitty story really made me smile x

Kathleen said...

I am so happy to see you "back and running". Thank you!

Jessica Harrison Stringer said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I've been coming every other day pretty much to see if you are back and am so glad you are!!!!! Woo Hoo!

The Jagow Family said...

Glad you are back! Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!!

Sandy/Ct said...

So glad you're back!!!

Andrea Renee said...

Oh my gosh - I never said thank you for all the sweet welcome backs I got!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! =)