My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My cup is empty.

I've been in a deep, dark funk for a while. Haven't been quite like this in some time. It's not that things are necessarily going badly in my life, I'm just going through some sort of stage, and I'm not really even sure what it's about yet. Maybe growth of some sort. All I know is it's painful, exhausting, and I'm looking forward to this heavy fog lifting.

In the meantime, to my friends, family, readers, please be patient with me while I try to get filled up again. I have nothing to give right now.

4 comments:

Bella said...

The path you are on now is not an easy one. When you need or want to share, we're here.

Suddenwidow said...

Sending you a big hug Andrea.

Wendy said...

Sorry you are struggling right now. Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you Andrea. Besides all you've gone through, you are singlehandedly parenting two beautiful small humans. You are an amazing superwoman, and I hope you realize that!

MWAH!
Waldy