My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh Brother!

This book, written by my friend Cliff Fazzolari about his brother (my friend and co-worker of six years) Jeff, is a MUST read. Jeff was wise, hilarious, and the #1 prankster, and passed away unexpectedly only four months after Matt at the age of 38. The only thing better than reading about Jeff in this book was experiencing him in real life, and Cliff does a phenomenal job of bringing him back to life with his words.

For months, I have had intentions of posting about this on my blog, but have had a hell of a time finding the words. I wanted them to be perfect and to do this book and the Fazzolari family justice. In agonizing over just the right words, I didn't write any... SO, I'll let Jeff's little sister Carrie say it for me through her beautiful description on Cliff's blog.

To purchase the book, click here, and help Jeff's legacy of love and laughter live on.

PS - Check out this GREAT article, too!!

5 comments:

Cliff Fazzolari said...

Thank you, Andrea!

Andrea Renee said...

You're welcome, Cliff - and thank you so much for sending me a signed copy, and mentioning Matt and I in Jeff's story. XOXO

Wendy said...

I just ordered a copy. It sounds like a great read!

Andrea Renee said...

Awesome, Wendy! Thank you!! =)

Cydney said...

I just found your blog (over from Matt Logelin's) and I had to comment before I even really read any of your entries. Your story is my story in so many ways; or, rather- my Mother's. My Mother and Father were married for 12 years, and my Father died in a snorkeling accident when I was 15 months old. My brother was 4. And my name is Cydney! SO odd. I'm going to read your blog with interest, and probably a lot of hurt. I really wish the internet was around back then for my Mother- I'm sure it would have been a healing to her wounds. Thank you so much for writing.

~Cydney
http://whimsiful.net