My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Almost done...

In an attempt to get as much accomplished as possible in a short amount of time, I've "forbidden" myself from writing until I had gotten at least most of the things done that I needed to do this week.

Mission (almost) accomplished, but I've got so many words swirling through my head (multiplying exponentially every day) - things that I want/need to write about to get them out of my head, and things I just want to write so I don't forget. It's starting to keep me awake at night again, so I've decided that if I want to sleep and get anything accomplished during the day, I'd better just take the time to sit down and write.

So, here I am... I've got nine posts in draft now, so get ready for a lot of reading!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Bring it on girlfriend...bring it on!