My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Never say never...

What was that I said in my last post about no thunder and lightning storms here??

Just last night, I awoke to pounding rain, flashes of lightning that lit up the house, followed by rumbles of thunder. A phenomenon that does not happen often out here, but pretty ironic considering what I had just finished saying!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, you just had to go and piss off the big guy...lucky for us, we needed the rain! Jeffra

AndreaRenee said...

I'm sure it's not the first time I've pissed Him off! LOL
Another friend of mine told me I should write a post saying, "no one in my house will ever get a million dollars!" =P I just might try that...

Boo said...

Maybe Matt sent the thunder and lightning for you, not to scare you, but to bring back happy memories. If that doesn't sound too woo-woo or la-la xx

Kris said...

Maybe it's a sign; Matt's way of saying he's still with you guys.