My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chapter closed.

Well, it's official. Our home in New York closed today, and is now owned by someone else. On one hand, it's a relief - financially and emotionally, as it was one more set of things I needed to deal with. On the other hand, it's the official closing of a huge chapter in our lives that I never thought I would see come to an end.

5 comments:

Cammie said...

A big hug and lots of love to you Andrea

見面 said...

wonderful..................................................

Kelly Syferd said...

(((HUGS)))

Kris said...

Thinking of you, Andrea.

Michigan Roys said...

I can see both sides but know that it's for the best.