My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Not ready.

OK, since my "Jealousy" post, I've gotten some suspect comments on my blog from singles networks, etc. For the record, as lonely as I am, I'm just not ready to get involved with another man (or woman, for the record!), so please - no more links to singles or matchmaking sites, or anything else of the sort. Thanks, anyway.

4 comments:

Boo said...

no WAY! OMG, how insensitive and stupid people can be!

Jill said...

Of course you're not ready, how can anyone think otherwise from what you wrote!! You are lonely for your husband, not anyone else!! Don't let incosiderate people bother you :-)

Mama_Bear_Sarah said...

this weekend i commented on my sister's beautiful wedding ring and she said something about getting my own beautiful ring someday when I Find someone else. She meant well but I got a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. i HATE it when someone even mentions it. People don't get it.

Shannon said...

Yea, I mentioned I hoped you meet a nice man SOMEDAY! I was NOT implying you run out and put yourself on E-Harmony. That would give me a pit in my stomache too. Hell, your still mourning over your husband. YOU will know when the time is right Andrea...and when it is THEN you will feel god about it. Like I said, it will be when you least expect it. When I divorced my first husband, I didn't date for TWO YEARS!!! And he didn't pass away or anything, I just divorced the bum! I was so done with men, I swore I was turning gay. I kept to myself and worked night and day. Two years I went without a male companion, and it didn't bother me a bit. I kind of liked it. (the freedom part), and then I met my husband now, at the hospital where I worked. But it took a LONG time for us to actually hook up. I was soo hesitant to let anyone "in". And he had two kids and a crazy ex-wife! Well, guess what? We are celebrating our 5th wedding Anniversary on Christmas Eve and we will be together 7 years in March. So, we must have done something right. Right? So, hold tight Andrea, you have LOTS of time. Take all the time you need to heal. Life isn't going anywhere. It's so hard to find a good man, I would get exhausted just 'Thinking" about it!!!! Eh?