My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A little funny...

Right now, we are decorating the house for Christmas while listening to Christmas music... The kids are so full of Christmas spirit that it's hard to be depressed while they're lit up brighter than the tree and dancing around with huge smiles on their faces.

The song "Little Drummer Boy" came on and I told Jacob that this is one of my favorite Christmas songs. He said he really likes it, too. I told him the title of the song, and he asked,

"Who is the little drummer boy?"

I explained to him that it's a little boy who played the drum for baby Jesus. He replied,

"He played the drum at Chucky Cheeses?"

HAHAHA!!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Out of the mouths of babes! Happy decorating! Next...come and do MY house!

Heather said...

That is so cute! I think it is great you are recording these precious moments and I am so happy you are finding some joy this holiday season.

Little Drummer Boy is one of my favorites too. :)

Boo said...

that is so funny :-) LOL

BTW, I have booked my ticket for Camp Widow 2010 ... are you still planning on attending????

Love
Boo
xx

Carrie Lynn Fazzolari said...

Thanks for the chuckle!