My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Andrea, Unplugged.

I've got to step away from the computer for a while and focus on my kids, my house, myself, my responsibilities. Gonna work and play a lot, and looking forward to a new year. Happy New Year, everyone - see you in 2010!

5 comments:

Glenda said...

Wishing you a New Year that is safe, filled with joy, love, lots of health and much happiness! You so deserve it! sending you hugs XX

Danielle said...

Happy New Year!

Shannon said...

Good Luck Andrea, and I hope you have a good New Years. Take the time and get your thoughts together. Hope your better in 2010! Pray for me, It will be one year for my sister's death Jan. 3rd. It will be hard. I will be thinking of you. If you have some time, check out my blog where I bitch a bit, Keeping up with the Kieta's. You can actually read and not have to to write! Luv Ya!

Notes From the Grove said...

I hope 2010 is a much better year for you and your family.

Heather said...

If you read through the blogs of other young widows and widowers, I think you will find we all reach a point where we feel we need to step away for a bit. I am glad you decided to take the break you felt you needed-even if it was short lived. :)

I wish you much peace, happiness and strength for this year.