My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am thankful for:

My healthy, sweet, smart, loving, beautiful children;

Finding my true love, having ten incredible years with him and bearing his children;

The memories we made, the experiences we shared, and the wisdom I've gained;

Friends and family who love me;

My beautiful new (old) home in this wonderful neighborhood;

Great neighbors and gorgeous weather;

Good health and (God willing) living to raise my children;

Being able to afford to pay my bills and stay home with my kids (for now, anyway) during the most precious times in their little lives;

Strangers/friends who take the time to keep up with what's happening in our lives and wish the best for us;

That I'm not a teenager growing up in these times;

Our freedom.

(and the end of PMS for this month.)

3 comments:

Joy said...

It is good to be thankful. I am praying for you. Joy

Danielle said...

Amen!

Meghan said...

what wonderful things to be thankful for. :) I like the last one... and the one about strangers/friends. lol.