My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Some recent Sydney quotes...

"How about this one?" she says while getting dressed - she is extremely particular about what she wears. She now has to be the one to pick out her clothes when we go shopping to avoid a bad morning.

"I'm not ready yet, Jacob!" she says as Jacob is ready to head out the door...

"It's pretty cute!" Again, clothes related. See a pattern? She's a girl, alright!

2 comments:

Boo said...

and she takes after ..... hmmm, let me think about that ;-)

HeidiDater said...

I miss those little boogers! And you too! XOXO