My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Changed my name...

Well, just my blog name from Always Remember... too many associations with 9/11 that don't relate to me. Other than that, everything else is still the same. Except that I'm living on the other side of the country now, and everything else in my life has changed... I'll be posting an update very soon now that I'm starting to get unburied from all the boxes from the move. It was a good move, by the way, and we are happy to be in Southern California!

12 comments:

Cammie said...

cant wait to hear how everything is going! Love to you and the kids!

Shannon said...

Andrea...
I's been so long, I was beginning to wonder if your plane got lost.(ha)! I am glad you are getting settled. Can't wait to hear all about your move and your new life. I hope it's all good. Good Luck to you. Shannon

erynn said...

I was wondering how the move went! Welcome to CA!

Dani said...

Like the new name- excited to hear how the move went. I moved too... but now I'm quite squashed into my sister's unfinished basement until we find our own place. Crazy moving huh- Good luck with getting all settled. :)

Joy said...

Been checking your blog each day, wondering and praying you are doing ok.

Joy
Atlanta, GA

Boo said...

Relieved to hear from you Andrea. BTW am definitely going to San Diego next August so will meet you there xxx

Rick said...

I am SO happy you made it safely!! I was worryied about you.....

Continue with the happiness!!!

Danielle said...

I am glad that you are settling in. Can't wait to read about how things are going.

Em said...

Welcome to CA! :)

Mom2Gimzmo said...

Glad you are doing well! Looking forward to an update!

Ranch Girl said...

I can't remember how I came across your blog, but I just wanted to say welcome to Southern CA - it's a beautiful place to live, and I hope it brings good things into your life.

Wifey512 said...

Hi Andrea!
So glad to hear you all made it there safely. I was worried and daily stocked your blog to see if you arrived. Ha Ha!
I sooo look forward to reading about your life on the west coast!
Happy Unpacking! (If there is such a thing)
Darlene