My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 11, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday, My Love!

Since we can't go on a destination celebration, I bought you a flat screen TV instead. The kids and I are going to pick it up today! We thought it would be easier to take that with us to California than the huge, heavy, older TV we have (that I can't get a remote to work with it to safe my life).

I also have another surprise in the works, too.... Hopefully I'll have a good update for you later today on that.

8 comments:

Boo said...

Good for you buying a new plasma TV. You were better behaved than I was on Cliff's birthday ... I bought a car - eeek!

Sending you all my spare strength Andrea xxxx

Cy said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!! You old man. I still have four months on you.

Andrea thinking of you.

Marla said...

I'm thinking about your family today.

Meghan said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday! I am sure he is going to appreciate that flat screen... so are the kids!! :)

Boo said...

Any news yet? I am excited FOR you :-)

Boo said...

A - just found this article. It MAY help us plan for both our wedding anniversaries this month? x

Shannon said...

You know, He will be right there with you guys on the couch watching that flat screen, saying... Great job Andrea! You picked exactly what I wanted! I read this today and thought of you...

God didn't promise days without pain,
Laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain.
But he did promise strength for the day,
Comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Happy, Happy 40th Birthday Matt! Shannon

Rick said...

Happy Birthday my friend!! You were so good to me!!



(((Andrea, Jacob, Sydney)))