My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 11, 2009, Part II

My wonderful Uncle Frankie left this world around 11pm EST. He must have wanted to be with Matt on his birthday. The world has lost yet another beautiful soul.

My Uncle Frank was so awesome - down to earth, funny, sweet and generous. He retired several years ago as a Brigadier General in the U.S. Army, and was highly respected by everyone that knew him.

Now he's reunited with Aunt Shirley, his wife who passed only three years before him. We'll miss you, Uncle Frank.

3 comments:

Boo said...

Andrea, I'm sorry that you are having to deal with even more grief and sadness.

Boo xxx

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Andrea.

Melissa said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure your uncle and Matt are having a great time catching up in heaven! <3