My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Mystery of the Dancing Water

When Jacob takes his bath, he fills up a big cup of water, turns it quickly upside down onto the rim of the tub so that it drains slowly down the inside part of the tub. As the water streams down the side, its long, skinny streams twist and turn in all different directions. Jacob loves watching the water "dancing" down the side of the tub. He says, "Isn't it a mystery? How does it do that?"

About a week or so ago, he said to me, "The mystery of the dancing water." Wow. Now that's a title to something significant! I'm filing this one away, and will someday write something significant to go along with that wonderful title that my brilliant little four year old boy came up with. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

eastmoormom said...

checking in on you....
is there a book in the works with this little guy?
very kewl.