My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gianna Felicia - D.O.B. March 31, 2009

Welcome to the world, Gianna Felicia!

One of my best friends, Connie, her hubby John and their two older children Christian and Alexia, welcomed their newest family member on March 31 at 1:09pm, weighing in at 7lbs, 15oz and 20 inches long.

I can't wait to meet her!

2 comments:

KJLDPL said...

I am a weakling for babies, I just love them...and I want to see the new baby! So, I am sending you these directions, and believe me, if I can do it anyone can. When you get the pic text to you, forward it to your email address and save the pic to your computer. Then when you are posting look at the top - there is an icon to add pic click on that and then browse to find the pic and upload. Good luck! :)

AndreaRenee said...

Thank you, KJLDPL!!! =)