My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What The F#$%

I'm hanging on by a fraying thread. I have an appointment w/a new counselor for March 26. I'm on their cancellation list and get this - they called me THIS MORNING to tell me they had a cancellation for tomorrow afternoon. THANK GOD. I'm completely beside myself. I can barely function. I can't wait till my sister gets here this weekend. I don't want her to have to leave to get more of her stuff. I need help. I don't think it's even possible I can have any more tears. My head is pounding.

10 comments:

Cammie said...

Andrea, I am so sorry. I wish I could make it all go away for you.....

AndreaRenee said...

So do I. I can't take anymore.

Angela said...

Andrea....PLEASE remember my offer. Just say the word...and I'm there! Love you!!

Melissa said...

Oh sweetie. I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling right now. I will never know or understand, but if you need someone to talk, cry or vent to...I'm here. Any time.

XOXO

Vince said...

Hang in there, you have hope and that's a lot. I don't know how I found your blog.

eastmoormom said...

oh babe....hang on....hang on...minute by minute...second by second.....today is one day.....
you CAN do this!!!!!

eastmoormom said...

ok,,,vince is cute....:)

Michelle said...

I am so sorry you're in so much pain. I pray that your appointment goes well today. ((hugs))

Stephanie Piontkowski said...

(HUGS) Honey. Wishing we could all take your pain away.

Kelly said...

I want to scoop you up and take you away from all this. I WILL be there to visit you soon. {{HUGS}} I love you.