My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This Life Sucks.

My friend Jeff passed away early this morning. I can't even write. Please pray for his wife and the three young children he leaves behind, and the rest of his family and friends. I can't help but feel that he must have known that he would never be the same Jeff he was before, and that he made the decision to go. Heaven is getting the best guys from here - it must be one hell of a party up there. Cheers to one of my favorite people. I'm gonna miss you so much, Jeff.

Cliff and Carrie, my heart goes out to you and your whole family. I am so incredibly sorry.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry, sweetie. <3

Cammie said...

ohh. so sorry to hear this Andrea

Megan said...

So very sad. I'm so sorry, Andrea! (((HUGS)))

Angela said...

Oh my gosh, Andrea! How awful for everyone who knew and loved him. (((HUGS)))

Bre said...

Oh, Andrea. I'm so sorry.

Kelly Syferd said...

I am so sorry, Andrea.

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry, girl. Keep your faith and stay strong.

Carrie Lynn Fazzolari said...

What an incredibly apt title for this post... I just caught up on your blog from the past couple weeks... stay strong darling, perservere, and don't you lose heart.

Cliff Fazzolari said...

Thank you Andrea