My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

San Diego Conference

So, I'm thinking of going to this conference that I learned about on Matt Logelin's site.

It's pricey, but sounds like it would be awesome. Not sure if I'll be ready to leave my kids for three days, though... Although I don't have a fear of my death anymore (Matt cured me), I fear leaving my kids without a mother and traumatizing them further should anything happen while I'm in route. Realistically, I know anything could happen whether I travel or not (hell - I could bite it on my way to work for all I know, or from an unforeseen blood clot), so I shouldn't worry so much about a three day, much needed trip by myself... right?

6 comments:

Cammie said...

all you have to do after you post the link is highlight it and than type the word in where you highlighted.

and GO. You could use a break

AndreaRenee said...

I knew I could count on you, Cammie. XOXO

mattlogelin said...

i agree that it's pretty expensive, but you should really try to make it to the conference if you can.

i think it's going to be pretty helpful to be around a whole bunch of people in the same situation.

let me know if you decide to go...

m.

melissa said...

I saw this last night and hoped you saw it, too! GO! And if you are coming all the way to CA, you better swing by SF so I can see you ;-) If I wasn't going to have a newborn to take care of, I'd meet you down there.

eastmoormom said...

I'm game....wonder if there are any other type conferences closer to us though???? wanna see??

AndreaRenee said...

I don't know if there are any closer to us, but after booking this one, I can't afford another one!