My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Progress...

It wasn't as hard as I thought posting those pictures... the hardest parts were choosing which ones (there are many more that I love that I'll be posting), and getting them to line up right. Obviously, I'm not technologically savvy or I'd have been able to at least line them up straight and put them in chronological order...

The real challenge will be downloading the newer pictures from my camera onto my hard drive (I explain why in one of my older posts).

Today I go for session #2 with the new shrink. I'm tempted to ask her if I can use my hour to take a nap on her couch, and I'll still pay her the $20 co-pay. I'm so tired today... Isn't it funny that she actually has a couch in her office?!

No comments: