My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

3/5/09

Finally got the results from my LEEP today - everything looks good, so now I just go for 3 month follow-ups for a while.

Jacob put a smile on my face this morning. As he was rubbing his eyes from the morning gunk, he said, "Mom, I've got some kind of... sugar and cinnamon in my eyes."

2 comments:

Stephanie Piontkowski said...

Great news on your LEEP Andrea.
Jacob is such a love. I call it extra *sleep* in their eyes, I much prefer Jacob's description.

Melissa said...

LOVE that kid.

And glad the results came back negative.