My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Untitled

Appointment went well yesterday - I think this one's a keeper. I still feel like shit, though. I guess I can't expect miracles with one one-hour session. I just don't know if I can keep carrying around this heavy heart - it's too much. Nearly every moment is a struggle right now. I have no other way of putting how I feel into words.

Dear Lord, please give me the strength to make it through the next few days. Please.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad to hear the appointment went well.

I wish I could snap my fingers and make your pain go away.

(((HUGS))) sweetie. I think of you numerous times through out my day

eastmoormom said...

ANOTHER DAY DOWN...