My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To my Gummy Sisters - you know who you are!

I've been getting a steady trickle of cards in the mail from my loving Gummy sisters, and I can't tell you how much it means to me. Your cards and comforting words seem to show up just at the right time when I need them (which is pretty much all the time!), and I just want you all to know how much I appreciate all of your love and support. Kristi, thank you for the great book for the kids, too - I just got that yesterday, along with your card that said just what I needed to hear that very day. I love you guys!!! <3

2 comments: