My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweet Sleep

My OB called tonight to tell me that although the results of my colposcopy were good, he still recommends that I have the LEEP done since those results conflict with the results of my pap which showed acute dysplasia or something like that. He feels it's better to be safe than sorry. What he actually said was, "With your luck, you probably should have it done." LOL!!

It'll be scheduled for sometime mid March. It's about a 15 minute procedure done in the hospital under general anesthesia. He said I'll need to get a babysitter for a day and have someone drive me home from the hospital. I told him between the anesthesia and babysitter, it'll be the best rest I've had in some time - looking forward to it!

I received a positive update on Jeff, thank God, so my heart feels a bit lighter.

Other than that, I'm too tired to think anymore, so it's off to bed for me!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

andrea.....some day I will hug you in person. I promise

eastmoormom said...

thinking of us today....
i send you sweet valentine memories to fill your day with...be gentle with your heart..
and....
look forward to monday when all of this will be over!!!!