My photo
Matt and I were together for 10 wonderful years - met in 1998, married in 2002, until his untimely death on November 15, 2008. We have two beautiful, healthy children - Jacob (born 5/04) and Sydney (born 5/07)... the most precious gifts he could have ever given me.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stupid fish.

That stupid Beta fish that I've had for a couple of years now... it always played dead, floating at the top of the fish bowl. Everyone that came over looked at it and thought it was dead, and lately, everyone was really panicked about it because they didn't want to point out to me that the fish died, too.

The other day, I was talking to my BIL Greg on the phone, and as we were talking, I looked over at the fish bowl. The fish was at the bottom on the rocks. That stupid fish that always played dead floating at the top of the bowl... Now that it's dead, the stupid thing sunk to the bottom. Stupid fish.

No comments: